Tuesday 8 January 2013

Peer feedback

Becky Marrow

From looking at your blog I can see you've tried really hard, I can see the process you went through to make your final front cover really clearly and I think that your final draft is really well done, it fits the genre of your magazine really well and I can see where you've got your inspiration from your research.

Your front cover is good, the masthead is bright and eye-catching and the bands you've mentioned on your cover lines fit the genre well. The artist in your main image fits the style of your magazine, and I think that overall it looks very professional, I also like that you went against convention and used a long shot instead of a mid-shot for your main image.

I think to improve your magazine you could add a few more cover lines to make it look a bit more full as this would maybe interest readers more.

No comments:

Post a Comment